Sri. D.K.Shivkumar Chairman
Sri. C.Gangadhar Murthy Managing Trustee & Member
Sri. Lepaksha Secretary Trustee
Sri. Venkatappa Trustee & Member
Sri. D.K.Suresh Trustee and Member
Sri. K.Srinivas Trustee & Member
About National Education Foundation
Dedicated to the cause of quality education, The National Education Foundation (NEF) was founded in the year 2000. Established in the most happening city of India , Bengaluru, although, the Foundation's primary focus is on educating the students from across the country at different levels.
With a successful spread of educational institutions, under the umbrella of NEF, The Global Academy of Technology (GAT), Global College of Nursing , National Hill View Public School and The Global Academy of Teachers Education, offer quality education from pre-nursery through Teachers Education, Nursing, Engineering, and Postgraduate studies in Management (MBA).
Equipped with state-of-the-art teaching aids housed in finest infrastructure and reverberating campuses, NEF's dedicated faculty pave the way towards reaching great heights for bright and ambitious students of all its Institutions
About The Chairman
Sri D.K. Shivakumar, hailing from a tiny village of rural Bengaluru chairs the NEF. An active, young & dynamic personality and a visionary dedicated to the upliftment of the youth through service in public life and EDUCATIONAL medium, rightly describes the chairman.
About the trustees
The foundation truly values and constantly strives towards the philosophy of "Service to Society through Education". Conducting all the activities of the foundation is a team of fully dedicated trustees -
• Sri C Gangadhara Murthy , a financial wizard, a successful entrepreneur and a multi faceted businessman leads the team in the capacity of Managing Trustee. His passion for education is being fulfilled through commitment for the growth of GAT.
• Sri S Lepaksha , a qualified electrical engineer turned out to be a focused educationist is the man behind building and sustaining the high standards of quality that GAT boasts of. His absolute efforts in providing 1.50 lakh litres of water through STP facility and rain water harvesting into GAT campus epitomizes his irresistible care for preservation of natural resources as a true environmentalist.
• Sri Venkatappa , a retired bank official but full of enviable enthusiasm, a humanitarian to the core with handful of activities of his packaged drinking water enterprise is the senior most trustee always available for guiding the foundation with his matured advice for right decision making. Once a barren land but today a highly lauded lush green campus of the institution is the result of his hard work and belief in providing right ambience for the students pursuing professional education.
• Sri D K Suresh , the youngest trustee, a bundle of energy always result oriented aims at higher accomplishments. His exceptional quality of organizational skills always has borne fruits in successful conducting of any in-campus activities.
• Sri K Srinivas , an enterprising entrepreneur always in the forefront when it comes to considering creative ideas and suggestions is a source of inspiration in all the spheres of GAT.